Samsung dragged to court over exploding Galaxy phone, and no it’s not Note7

Samsung dragged to court over exploding Galaxy phone, and no it’s not Note7

As if the exploding Galaxy Note 7 fiasco was not enough, Samsung is facing another embarrassing situation: a Galaxy S7 edge unit caught fire in the owner’s pocket, “causing him second and third degree burns.” The incident happened when owner Daniel Ramirez was working at a construction site in Ohio. Reports say the phone was in his right front pocket when suddenly it started “whistling, screeching, and